If your platform is crashing, please verify the settings below and prevent future performance issues.
- Check that your computer meets the platform's usage and memory requirements, accessing the Help menu > Support > System Diagnostics.
- Check the local network stability. For this assessment, we recommend the ping test:
- Hold the Windows key on the left side of your keyboard and press R to open the Execute window.
- Type cmd and press OK. A Windows Command Prompt will open.
- Copy and paste: ping www.google.com -4 and press Enter.
- Evaluate the TIME data measured in ms. Oscillations over 30 ms or exceeded time failures indicate that the internet connection is not stable.
- It might be necessary to add exceptions for Vector's executable file to the antivirus software installed on your computer. Please access your antivirus settings to find out how to do that.
- Check if bank security plugins like Warsaw, Diebold Nixford, or GAS Technology are affecting your platform by pausing it temporarily. It might be necessary to uninstall it.
- Update your platform regularly, accessing the Help menu > Check for Updates > Beta Version. It’s possible to revert to the Stable version, after testing, in the same menu.
- The platform uses a considerable amount of your computer's resources. We recommend that notebooks are connected to a power source, enabling computational resources to work at full capacity, without having to save energy.
- On Windows Start menu, access Control Panel > Energy Options. Enable the High Performance option. If you can't find this option you can create one on Create Energy Plan.
- Try to capture an image of your screen if any error messages are displayed, by pressing the Print Screen key, in case you need to contact us later.
Hey! Was this content helpful?
Please rate it below! It's important that we work together to make our Help Center even more complete.