With Vector, you can connect your Binance account and have hundreds of unique tools available to trade cryptocurrencies. This article explains how to generate your Binance API key and integrate your account with the Vector platform.
Creating an API Key and Secret API at Binance
1. Log in to your Binance account.
2. Access the menu on the upper-right corner, then click on API Management.
3. Choose your key name and click “Create API”.
4. The API List will appear. Copy the API Key and Secret API information.
Ready! Now that you’ve created your Binance API Key and Secret API, let’s add it to Vector.
Connecting your Exchange account with Vector
1. On the top-left menu click on “Trade”. Then, “Register Exchange Account”.
2. Select the Binance option, then click on “Register Account”.
3. Enter the API Key and API Secret generated in your Binance account.
Click to “Send” and on the next window, click on “Finish”.
Within minutes, a pop-up will confirm that your Binance account has been successfully synced with the Vector platform.
Hey! Was this content helpful?
Please rate it below! It's important that we work together to make our Help Center even more complete.