Before connecting your account to Vector, you need to generate an API Key and its secret .
Exchanges offer different ways of linking in their virtual environments. For this reason, at the end of this article, we provide links to the instruction pages of our partners, as well as the equivalent tutorials, on our YouTube channel.
Connecting your accounts in Vector Mobile
Now that you have your API data, access the application's main menu, and under Trading select the My Accounts option:
2. Click Add New Account:
3. Select your account type:
4. Select your exchange and click Continue :
4. Enter the previously generated APIs or scan the QR Code :
A few minutes after checkout, your account will be connected to Vector.
Your positions can take up to an hour to sync with the app.
Exchanges: Instructions pages for creating APIs and tutorials:
- ¹Binance - Binance YouTube Tutorial - Remember to select the Enable Reading, Enable Spot & Margin Trading and Unrestricted (less secure) options.
- ²Binance US
- Mercado Bitcoin - Mercado Bitcoin YouTube Tutorial
- NovaDAX - NovaDAX YouTube Tutorial
- BitcoinTrade - BitcoinTrade YouTube Tutorial
- Deribit - Deribit Youtube Tutorial
- Bitso - Bitso YouTube Tutorial
¹To maintain compliance with legal requirements, Binance has updated its API services. As of 09/08/2021, only users who have completed the intermediate verification can create new API keys. Accounts that have only completed basic verification will have their API keys deactivated after 8/22/2021. For more information: https://www.binance.com/en-BR/support/announcement/654c092a2a2347bdb5ccd6faa0c6c039
²Access to the Market Data service that allows trading only via simulation, with the exception of residents in the United States.
Hey, did you find the content of this article helpful?
Don’t forget to rate us below! We know how important it is for us to work together so that we can make our Help Center even more complete!